The Seven Seas.

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Day Forty-Nine: Fitness and a Long Week.





It's my last week as a Junior.
Oh my what a year it's been! Plenty of ups and downs. Changes coming in from left and right. My first prediction of 2015 as a 'weird' year has been pretty accurate up to this point. I know at some point I was ready to call it quits, now I'm here.

What does this have to do with knitting? Nothing, knitting still hasn't happened. I'm scrapping the kitty hat until a better day arises. That does however lead us to to more changes. I'm switching up the tides.

First things first, Anime Tuesday is now Watch It Tuesday. Also It's been moved to Wednesday, therefore I dub it Watch It Wednesday [;)] Fashion posts are now being moved to Tuesday, and come summer I'll be doing more writing Wednesdays.
Yes, this horrendous year is coming to a close. From crazy groups to unexpected friends, this year has given me the full "Grown Up" treatment.

Rad. 

A little update on the whole workout/squat challenge thing. I feel better because I'm getting deeper, more restful sleep. Working out has become a huge steam burner, so if I'm angry or anxious, I just workout and feel a lot better. It feels good to be active and actually doing something. I never thought that exercise could be fun, but hey, I'm wrong a lot.
My mom has put a rule on me for the summer, I'm required to leave the house four times a week this summer. Where and who I'm going to be going with is up in the air. If you have suggestions for an outing, let me know.  I'm also not allowed to sleep until noon, so basically I'm not supposed to enjoy my summer downtime. 

I think that explains most of what's been going on recently. Hopefully you'll understand my absence. 

Have Fun and get wild.
\\.Jukebox.//
An Awfully Big Adventure.. By Me!

\\.Soapbox.//
“Never fear quarrels, but seek hazardous adventures.” 
― Alexandre DumasThe Three Musketeers


No comments:

Post a Comment