The Seven Seas.

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Summer: Regularly Scheduled

We interrupt your regularly scheduled seclusion to bring you an update from the summer.
It's been a pretty solid time so far. Still haven't found a mentor, still haven't finished summer school, still haven't gotten enough sleep. I went to Vans Warped Tour on the 19th, I'm putting together a post on that. I'm also putting together a post on presidential candidates. A lot more research in the subject than I first thought. I'm still not completely in academic mode, even though I've been doing school work still. I've been a bit of a vegetable the last two weeks. I need to get to the whole writing, reading, nerdy summer that I love.

Good news? I've been watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer. It's been awesome, I forgot how much I love Joss Whedon. 


Today's post is just a quickie, letting you know that I'm still here. Just trying to make my brain work.

Have a beautiful day.


\\.Soapbox.//
“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” 
― Mae West

No comments:

Post a Comment