The Seven Seas.

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Summer: Life's What You Make It.

I was kicked out of summer school.
Super rad, I know. Summer really has been rough. I can't seem to get it right. But that right there is quitter talk. I have too many people relying on my success to indulge in quitter talk.

So what am I going to do about it?
  1. Look into BYU summer school courses
  2. Call my counselor and let her know the awesome news
  3. maybe contact Edwards and tell her (? this option actually scares me)
What am I not going to do?
  1. Mope
  2. Get stuck on it
I am an immovable force of nature and honestly my summer school was really bad. My teacher wasn't there half the time and I'm pretty sure they had me help falsify documents. Also Major DB was exactly that, a major DB. I know that what's happened isn't good, I have three classes to fix and a limited amount of time to do so. I also have to find a mentor and figure out how I'm going to pass next year.

I really am better than this. I'm kinda super disappointed in myself because I F'ed up this badly.
This certainly isn't the end. But a good general knows when to make a tactical retreat.
So folks, this is your general, sounding the alarm.


\\.Jukebox.//
SHUT UP AND DANCE By Alexsipie

\\.Soapbox.//
"Wishing only gets you halfway, the other half is hard work." - The Princess And The Frog

2 comments:

  1. Ummm, yeah...you need to fix that summer school issue STAT or even my magical powers won't be able to save you and you might have to seriously reconsider coming back to IPoly. Harsh? Perhaps. Truth? Yes. (And that's a real yes, not an Edwards yes.) Ganbare!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm signing up for classes with BYU tomorrow. Don't worry, I'll magic poof myself out of this one. I'll be back at Ipoly on the twenty-fifth gabbing up a storm.

      Delete