The Seven Seas.

Monday, May 25, 2015

Day Thirty-Nine: Gotta Love It.



Well if it hasn't been quite the week.
  • Senior presentations
  • The dumbest drama to ever be a thing
  • Actual extreme frustration
  • Long weekend (yay)
  • I missed two days of blogging because life happens.
    • Really I just didn't look very nice on Wednesday and my Thursday post never got edited. Oh well~
  • Ipoly Senior year is looking like a thing I'm doing.
    • If I can find summer school because free summer school is full.
I'm super exhausted and have been sleeping for large chunks of time. 14 hours yesterday and 6 hours today. Unfortunately it still doesn't help the fact that my head feels like it's splitting and I would like to fight an army of berserking orcs at the moment. 
Rage aside, the slow and steady progress that has been May hasn't been wasted. I've made real headway into all my projects (except the kitty hat.)
I leave you with very little sentiment and a deep permeating happiness that it's a long weekend.

Have fun and be safe.

\\.Soapbox.//
"You use and lose a lot of energy being grumpy."
-Ted Danson

No comments:

Post a Comment