The Seven Seas.

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Day Thirty(?): Not Having Time.

A visual representation of me
at this point in time.

I haven't watched Say I Love You yet.
In true procrastinator fashion, I've taken to putting off my hobbies for more interesting things. Like chemistry. (For those who don't know me, the former was an example of dripping sarcasm.) School, as it often does, has taken up most of my time. Leaving me with very little to watch things. I'm behind on anime, Game Of Thrones, and my movie list.
The queue grows daily. Just today I added three more manga and a new anime. I really need to spend weekends watching instead of sleeping.
That being said, I do have a queue. While this may hearken back to a previous anime post, I'm going to give you three titles on said queue and give my brief expectations of each. I can assure you that whatever knowledge I have comes from people who recommended the series to me or what I can glean from images.

Let's get started.


  • Number one on the list is: Magi; The Labyrinth of Magic.

Apparently the blue one is Aladdin. It feels very "1001 nights"-esque. Everyone I know who've seen it give it great reviews.

My Expectation:
It's going to be a cheesy slapstick comedy. I believe the blue one is a boy, so you'll have a lot of stereotypical boy humor. It has two seasons, both running 25 episodes, so I expect there to be a basic central plot with minimal filler.


  • Number Two: My Little Monster.
The one on the chain is Haru. Everyone loves Haru. Haru deserves more then 13 episodes (because apparently this is only one season. I swear to the powers that be, Edwards, if this is all cliff hanger-y I will not be a happy duck.) I have no actual clue what this anime is about.

My Expectation:
There is a dude on a chain and a mostly apathetic girl. I assume the dude will be over eager and dog-like. Also in my image search, a chicken appeared multiple times. I'm unsure as to if this is relevent or not.


  • Number Three: Log Horizon.
The tiny purple on is Akatsuki.

My Expectation:
I'm not really into the whole "MMORPG/Video game Anime." So I'm not really sure as to how I'll feel about this. It comes well vetted by two of my most trusted anime advisers (looking at you Brian) but I still have some hesitation coming into it. I feel like I'll get bored because with a lot of video game anime, nothing holds consequence. Because they are just avatars, I never really feel a bond with the characters. Hopefully that will be different with Log Horizon.

Have Fun and Get Watching. 
\\.Jukebox.//
For headaches and testing week.

\\.Soapbox.//
“There are so many more important things to worry about than how you're perceived by strangers.”
― Dennis Lehane

No comments:

Post a Comment