The Seven Seas.

Monday, May 4, 2015

Day Twenty One: Break.

There will be no new knitting pattern this week!

Tragic, I know. I've been working hard on trying to find the perfect "Big" project for the month of May. Doing so is proving difficult, as I live in Southern California the weather doesn't really permit cozy knitted sweaters and the like. However, festival season is kicking up and I'm sure some cool shawls made with lightweight yarn would be perfect!
Finding the perfect pattern+needle combo, not so much. We'll most likely start casting on later this week, sorry about the lack of project.

Have Fun and Get Crafty.







\\.Jukebox.//
California.

\\.Soapbox.//
"In California in the early Spring, There are pale yellow mornings, when the mist burns slowly into day, The air stings like Autumn, clarifies like pain - Well, I have dreamed this coast myself."
-Robert Hass



\\.Where To Get It.// 
(Tuzki)  

No comments:

Post a Comment