The Seven Seas.

Monday, July 24, 2017

Day One: Training Wheels.

How serendipitous is the timing to start up a dead blog on a Monday? This at least gives me an opportunity to put my training wheels back on and figure out how to do this.


It's been at least a year since I've released any personal opinion 'blog' type work. I have no idea how I want to format things, what I want to talk about, hell even if I want to stick to a format. Do I want to curse? What about talk shop or politics? Has this blog become a soapbox?

I have no clue.

Let's have a history lesson instead. Yarnshark was originally started as a fresh start to help the transition between Junior and Senior year. Giving me space to explore my hobbies, and honestly? An excuse to obsess because I was so lonely. Now I'm a few ticks older and I've evolved so much from that sad, scared kid. What do I do?
I'd like to keep the idea of freedom of expression and creativity. Also, I'd like to create a place for me to nerd out about things like the occult and knitting! (Which is currently the plan, but still).

Oh well, I guess we'll all figure it out as we go.
Welcome back to Unraveling! I have a lot of posts planned on the horizon, so keep an eye out. Thank you for joining us in the murky depths.
-H
\\.Jukebox.//
✨💕flashback💕✨

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to go on this adventure with you!! This is going to be fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to go on this adventure with you!! This is going to be fantastic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 thank you for all your support Billie <3

      Delete