The Seven Seas.

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Day 5: What The Week Brought.

Hello sweet and lovely people who are tuning into this week wrap up.
I didn't post yesterday because I was asleep! It was a beautiful sleep, and I've started to plan ahead for next week if I need to sleep again. So far this week has been so exhausting. For some reason I just can't keep my eyes open. It might have been the two days I spent staying up till five watching Shigatsu.




With that being said let's have our week review shall we?

kawaii animated GIF
  • We started the blog!
    • Oh yes my friends, it happened, the blog has actual well thought out posts on it and I only missed one day. A rousing success!
  • I got most of the way done with this weeks knitting! 
    • I only have to decrease and bind off, which I need Idalia to teach me how to do. I technically have until Sunday to finish so remain faithful.
  • I got to episode seventeen in Shigatsu!
    • No, Brian, I have yet to finish. It's coming, the tears are on their way I promise.
  • I've only slept in the car once this week.
  • 100 (E/A+) on the Macbeth film.
    • The presentation was a rousing success, which I am super proud of because it was my baby. That's what two weeks of work gets you kids.
  • 30-ish days of school left.
  • Was only absent for a block and a half.
  • Got Van's Warped Tour ticket!! (Pomona date. If you're there and not, like, 80. Come say hi!)
Transparent Wtf animated GIFAccomplishments!!!
Really, though. This blog is becoming something that means a lot to me and we had quite the turnout for our first week! I'm super proud of what we accomplished because it was actual things. 


There is so much more in store here on Unraveled. I'm trying to plan some fun adventures and I hope you'll be a part of this productive journey with me.
From the bottom of my heart, thank you for the company!

Be adventurous and Have fun!

\\.Jukebox.//
I've been listening to Pretty Odd. and All Time Low's new album, have a mix.

\\.Soapbox.//
"The first and greatest commandment: Don't let them scare you." -Elmer Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment