The Seven Seas.

Monday, April 20, 2015

New Week. New Project.




Image result for harry potter silhouette
I'm very tired.

But that doesn't mean that I'm not going to make a project this week. Tomorrow Idalia is going to teach me how to decrease, and I will begin work on this weeks project.
Technically we're making a Harry Potter inspired bookmark. I'm just not going to really follow the pattern...
(PATTERN)
Click for larger view
(Photo courtesy of Jennifer Tallapaneni @ Pieknits.com)

 I'm going to be using:
  • 4.5 mm needles (US size 7)
  • Lions Brand Yarn in colors silver and green.
It's going to be a magical second project.

Have fun and Be Creative.







\\.Jukebox.//
A playlist made by me on grooveshark
Green and Silver 

\\.Soapbox.//
I’m almost never serious, and I’m always too serious. Too deep, too shallow. Too sensitive, too cold hearted. I’m like a collection of paradoxes.
-Ferdinand de Saussure

No comments:

Post a Comment