The Seven Seas.

Monday, April 13, 2015

Day One: Babies.



Everyone I know is having kids.
This might be because I like to hang with an older crowd, but there are so many tiny people around. In honour of that, and the fact that one of my family members recently gave birth, our first knitting project is going to be a baby hat.
You can find the pattern I'm going to use here: (PATTERN
As you can tell it's a Yoda baby hat.

Blog - Yoda Hat 008
(Photo credit: Shina Chang of shinachang.com)

I might not make the ears, I don't know if they would be appreciated as much as just the hat.

For this project I'm using:
  • Size 6.0 mm double pointed needles (U.S. size 10) 
  • Weight 4 Red Heart Super Saver Economy yarn in the color "Blue".
Finished product!!!

Have fun and happy knitting!


\\.Jukebox.//
Panic! at the Disco's Pretty Odd
\\.Soapbox.//
"Make no mistake about why these babies are here - 
they are here to replace us."- Jerry Seinfeld




No comments:

Post a Comment