The Seven Seas.

Monday, April 27, 2015

Day shmglff: For Sooth, For Shame, For Better Metal.




I didn't update. The Internet ate my drafts and I didn't update.
Good news though, since I didn't update last week nothing of consequence is happening I'm sorry. I'm writing a short story-light novel-"basically it's fanfiction at this point". All original work so it's not actual fanfiction but you get the picture. Because of this, I might be a little busy and I've decided to change it up.




This week we'll be getting both our first look at Writing class and Book Club. May 1st is a Friday and the first Friday of every month is book club! (Give me suggestions on what to read, I will happily take them...) On Wednesday, since it is another crazy day, I'll be doing writing class. Or, more aptly put, the one where I show you what I'm working on and how I do the thing. I'm quite excited.





I was not able to complete (or even start) last week's knitting project, because I didn't get the yarn required. I may revisit the Harry Potter book scarves at a later date but as we say, New week- new project.




This week is... (drum roll please)
...Tea Toters! (PATTERN)
(Photo from Mom at Simplynotable.com)
A very cute little project for all the tea drinkers out there (like myself)
I'm going to be using 
  • scrap yarn in a pretty pearlescent blue color 
  • and my 4.5mm aluminum straight needles (US size 7)
  • as well as a button that I found
This week is going to be a mad house, but I know that we can do it. 

Have fun and get knitting!


\\.Jukebox.//
I made a mix to go with a story I'm working on.

\\.Soapbox.//
"I'm having a great time. It's like I'm on some ridiculous big roller coaster not knowing what's happening next, but just having a great time on the ride."Samantha Mumba

No comments:

Post a Comment