The Seven Seas.

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Day Three: Lazy Wednesday.




Today is the fashion day, and if I was a good little blogger I would have taken a picture of my OOTD. But I'm not, so I recreated it via polyvore. (link)

I was so comfy.



I love fashion because it can be so many different things. An extension of yourself, a way to influence other peoples thoughts, or a way to influence your own thoughts. I woke up this morning knowing that I didn't want to get out of bed, but I also had a really important presentation. I wanted to influence my thoughts to remain calm and comfortable. Kinda like I was still in bed. So I pulled out my trusty polka dot skater skirt, my grandpa's old Hanes tee shirt, and my Docs. With that I was ready to take on the day. 

I would also like to say this now, everyone needs to own at least one skater skirt, because they look good on anyone. If you're like me and on the chubbier side of life, or you have a square shaped body, it will look amazing. They are also super comfy and just perfect. Last summer I had a personal ban against pants. I practically lived in skater skirts. 

Today was my lazy day, but I still looked super cute and took the world head on. Which was all thanks to fashion. I may have felt like the living dead, but I looked like I could kill a man. Which we all know is the trademark of a good outfit.



Next week I promise to take a picture in all my glory. Maybe I'll even make Edwards pose for me? 

Have fun and Happy Dressing.
\\.Jukebox.//
The Laziest Mix

\\.Soapbox.//
"If a great outfit gets you one step closer to feeling good about yourself, then it's worth every penny."-Rachel Roy





No comments:

Post a Comment