The Seven Seas.

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Day Nine: Senpai.

A very quick update today.
It's a weird week and I'm a little bit frazzled. I thought I would talk to you about what's on my "To Watch" list.
So without further ado, or introduction, I give you:


  1. Love Stage
  2. Noragami
  3. Log Horizon 
  4. The Magical Boy Anime
  5. Gurran Lagan


I have no Idea what this one is about, Noragami has
been endlessly recommended, but never really
explained. Verdict: Excited.
Apparently HELLA gay, and I mean that in the homosexual
way, not the douche-y kid way. Also apparently adorable.
There are a lot of anime that are on my list this summer that I hope I'm able to file through. While these are some of my new anime. I have some that I need to rewatch and catch up on. Long nights ahead.








This is really just a quick list, put together by a couple of friends. Most anime I watch are suggestions, I trust my friends to know when I would hate something, because I think they know me well enough.

I have no real words to describe this other than
a magical girl anime, but boys. I also don't know
what it's actually called, nor do I care. Much like
how I first was with Haikyuu!!










Pretty sure that's all I have for you today. Like I said, it's been a crazy week and it's only Tuesday. This blog will continue even in the craziness because, that's just how I roll.












Have fun and Binge watch.

studio ghibli animated GIF
* soot soot soot KONPEITO soot soot soot*



\\.Jukebox.//
This mix is currently giving me life. 
\\.Soapbox.//
“Always believe in yourself. Do this and no matter 
where you are, you will have nothing to fear.” 
                                  ― Hayao Miyazaki

No comments:

Post a Comment