The Seven Seas.

Friday, May 15, 2015

Day(------): Another round of Friday.



Oh I am ill.
Let's see what happened this week.

  • CAASPP testing 
    • It was dumb
  • Film overhaul
    • didn't happen because rain
  • I was struck down by the mighty warrior known only as... Exhaustion.
Yep that's right folks, if you plan to stay up for three days working on 
various school/life things, you should expect to be struck down. I,being a foolish teenager, thought I was immune to the world's forces. When I woke up on Thursday with a fever of 103 degrees. I decided that, no maybe I'm not immortal, and yeah sleep is kinda important. 
Moral of the story is don't be dumb.
Fun news, I'm making veggie chow mein on Sunday, so a recipe you will have. I've also started work on the kitty hat. I need to get a smaller magic loop, or resign to using my DPNs....again. Over all, the week has been stressful and actually sickening. Even with all that, it's been the best week I've had in a long time. 

Have fun and drink fluids.

\\.Jukebox.//
Cute things make me feel better when I'm sick.

\\.Soapbox.//
"By being yourself, you put something wonderful in the world that was not there before."
Edwin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment