The Seven Seas.

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Day Twenty-Three: Wanting and Waiting.


glam x grunge - how to rock a tutu | margot meanie
Photo from  the absolutely wonderful
Margot Meanie .
Fashion is hard.

I've been wanting to go shopping for about a week now. That's what you get when you T.A. for a fashion blogger (thank you Edwards.) She keeps encouraging me to shake up my wardrobe from it's traditional all black state. While she's completely right, it would be nice if clothes were not outlandishly expensive.












My next aesthetic is going to be 'Pretty Odd' era Panic! inspired. A hodge-podge of that and pastel goth/grunge. I can't quit dressing like an emo kid all at once.
Because I've been planning on mixing it up, I keep coveting items. Target has become no-mans-land. If I went into Forever 21 right now, I'm one hundred percent sure I would end up in crippling debt.  
I'm going to show you a few things that have stolen my heart that I would love to own.
From Target





Honestly If I don't stop there this post is going to get way too long. I didn't even get to show the floral. Oh my gods the floral. 

Have Fun and Covet cute clothes.
\\.Jukebox.//
Have an adventure.
Tanning Songs! By Katieh98 on 8tracks!

\\.Soapbox.//

No comments:

Post a Comment