The Seven Seas.

Monday, May 18, 2015

Day Thirty-Five: Of Futile Efforts



Why does everything have to cost so much money/time/resources?
Knitting update: We have made little to no progress on the kitty hat. I need a smaller magic loop (after attempting to cast on 4 times I have given up. there is no way to make my loop hat sized.) But we will not waver!

Life update: I did a bunch of cartwheels and now I'm in serious physical pain, which doesn't help that I'm hiking up hills tomorrow, if it doesn't rain (please don't rain.)

Blog Update: I attempted to cook yesterday, unfortunately before I could get into the kitchen, my mother had already made spaghetti. I'm going to teach you the sauce recipe eventually, but that meant I couldn't do chow mein. Not like I had the ingredients for chow mein. I'll get used to the whole "cooking for an audience" thing eventually. I will say that I had the most amazing failure ever in making microwave mug cookies.
What you may not know is, I'm actually an awful chef. I don't really follow the instructions, I'm very much a "wing it" kinda gal. That being said most of what I cook tastes good, even if it isn't pretty.

Have fun and keep smiling.
\\.Jukebox.//
I'm feeling my oats.
Fight Me. by Me

\\.Soapbox.//
"When angry count to ten before you speak. If very angry, count to one hundred."
-Thomas Jefferson

No comments:

Post a Comment