The Seven Seas.

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Day Twenty-shmfg: Oh Friday, I'm in Love.



[I promise this was actually started on a Friday]
My life can't help but getting weird. Let's look at what happened this week.
  • Senior president elections
  • Got my younger sister back
  • No one died
  • Drove a new car
  • Was photographed extensively 
  • Scrapped a film
  • Started a new one
We interrupt your typical Friday post for a Sunday post, since it's still technically a Sunday.
Fun fact, this Sunday was mother's day. For mother's day, my mom wanted noodles with butter. That's not exactly hard to make, nor is it particularly vegetarian. I don't really have a recipe. 
Life got weird this week but hey, that's how this works. Tomorrow I have a project plan and more things to add to my growing agenda. I'm also taking the CAASPP test tomorrow, I'd love to talk about what's on the test in hopes that they improve it for next year, but that's illegal. Oh well.


\\.Jukebox.//
I'm feeling incredibly lazy because of the test coming up tomorrow.

\\.Soapbox.//
“What hath night to do with sleep?” ― John MiltonParadise Lost

No comments:

Post a Comment