The Seven Seas.

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Day:TGIF(On saturday!!)




Gotta love the fact that I think schedules are for chumps, and rarely follow my own!

This week week we:
  • Lost Grooveshark
  • Met Pierre (The best future mentor ever)
  • Discovered our powers as the best spin doctor ever
  • Finished an anime
  • Started three more anime
  • Wrote words
  • Almost finished a knitting project by Friday
  • Are changing the tides
  • Are starting book club!!!

That's right, it's time for the Yarnshark Book Club!
This month we're reading:
A Dirty Job by Christopher Moore


We're also welcoming the advent of Sunday posts about food! I realised that I'm not actually watching enough T.V. or movies that aren't anime. On Sundays I'll be cooking some kind of vegetarian meal and telling you all about how I did it, what trouble I ran into and what I payed for it. I forewarn you that many of the recipes will be coming from my Pintrest board Vegetarian Delight
Here's to another week completed and filed away as a pretty enjoyable one.

Have fun and enjoy the weekend!

\\.Jukebox.//
Weekend.

\\.Soapbox.//
"Sometimes the weekend gets hijacked by work, but as my mother would say, this is the right problem."
-Julian Fellowes
\\.Where To Get It.//
(Nico

No comments:

Post a Comment